It's December 1st and we had our first snow in Vienna this week, so it feels a lot like Christmas is coming! There are lively markets open all over the city, making the fact the sun goes down at 4pm slightly more bearable - slightly.
December is shaping up to be an exciting month with many dear friends coming to stay with us and several creative projects in the works. Tomorrow Norman starts rehearsal for a new production at Theater an der Wien, and we will probably get a Christmas tree next weekend, hurray!
And speaking of Christmas trees, I'm wondering what to get Norman to put underneath it! I have a few ideas but so far I haven't decided what I'm getting him. He's actually pretty hard to shop for since he's unfussy and usually just buys what he needs when he needs it.
ME ON THE OTHER HAND I love SO MANY things! If money were no object this would be my Christmas list this year! (Click on the red links if you're curious.)
1. Gucci double GG belt.
2. Céline mini clasp bag in steel blue natural calfskin (!!!)
3. Byredo perfume in Rose Noir
4. Eric Bompard Classic Polo Neck Pullover in Flannel Grey
5. Maison Francis Kurkdjian laundry detergent
6. Iittala Kivi votive in Salmon Pink
7. Hay Copenhague CPH190 Desk (matches my favorite chair!)
8. La Mer face cream
9. Cartier Tank Anglaise
10. Macbook laptop in Space Gray
11. Danghyra tea cups with saucer
12. Katharina Schmid "The Greatest" necklace.
13. Acne Studios Chealsea Boots
14. PUG PUPPY from Brendy show pugs
15. Anta Ptarmigan Merino wool throw
16. Riedel hand made wine decanter
17. Illesteva tortoise sunglasses
18. Maison Fabré lambskin gloves
19. Candle from Cire Trudon in Nazareth
20. Common Projects Achilles low sneakers
There's probably more but I'm already exhausted from all my faux shopping! Most of these items won't go on sale, but I can hope!
What do you want for Christmas this year??
P.S. and WHAT ON EARTH should I get Norman????